In honor of everyones’ favorite lion cubs, born between July 23rd & August 22nd, we have devised a guide for quick identification of the Leo in its’ natural environment: the lush, insolent tangles of a fecund jungle.
Five unmistakable characteristics of the Leo face, so that you can best spot them at a party. And run. (only kidding, of course…)
1. In both he-lions and she-lions, a cat-like face. Look for: high cheek bones that seem to constrict the eyes to glittering half moons, a captivating union of the unrefined masculine and the delicate feline, plus rows of sharp corncob teeth often separated by a gap.
2. One (or a combination) of these 3 types of distinctive noses:
round, flattened like a pancake
triangular, bird like
3. An expression of mellow aloofness, inflated- yet somehow sturdy and unsurprising.
4. Loopy eyes that move freely but somewhat lazily, à la Betty Boop.
5. A stable twinkle in its’ myriad forms: lightness in the eyes, a crinkled nose, a persistent sideways smile
hello astrology is finally up (not quite running), but were getting there, and it will be well worth the wait.
the other 8 hours of the day we’re not working or sleeping will be spent here, making things beautiful.
honestly, i finally just got us online tonight. and its late. no tamperings been done just yet. it will be worlds more tasteful. promise.
thank you for checking and please pay us a visit soon!